The 9th annual International Student Leadership Award will honor an international GT student (undergraduate or graduate student) who has contributed significantly to the internationalization of the GT campus and has demonstrated outstanding leadership skills while at student at Georgia Tech.
The recipient of this prestigious award will be honored at the annual GT Up with the Gold and White Ceremony as well as recognized in OIE’s iBuzz newsletter, on OIE’s website, and if applicable, at OIE’s graduation reception. A lunch will also be held in the student’s honor.
1. Be in good academic standing with Georgia Tech
2. Be in status with your F-1 or J-1 visa
3. Be an active member of a cultural/diversity student organization at Georgia Tech
4. Hold at least one leadership position on campus
5. Attend at least one leadership seminar, training, or conference while at Georgia Tech
- Participate in at least one community service/service learning opportunityFor more details and to submit an application, log in to iStart and complete the e-form entitled “International Student Leadership Award Application & Recommendation.” The form can be found under the Program and Events tab.
Applications are due by 4:30pm on Friday, March 13th.
Questions: Contact Meg Popick at email@example.com