Prestigious Fellowships and Serve, Learn, Sustain are partnering to promote the Millennium Fellowship program. Co-sponsored by United Nations Impact and Millennium Campus Network, the fellowship supports student communities on college campus in semester-long projects related to sustainability (see the official invitation below).
United Nations Academic Impact and MCN proudly present the Millennium Fellowship. This program convenes, challenges, and celebrates bold student leadership advancing the Sustainable Development Goals on campus and in communities. As a Millennium Fellow, you will hone skills, take concrete action, and earn a certificate of recognition from United Nations Academic Impact and MCN. There is no cost for selected students and campuses. The final deadline to apply is July 15 with early applications strongly encouraged.
- Access AdviseStream at http://gatech.advisestream.
- In the upper right, under Apply, select Opportunities. A new window will open.
- On the left, click Interest Form and type Sustainable Development-Millenium Fellowship Pre-Application in the search field (the name should appear as you type).
- When the title appears, be sure to include application year 2018, then click the green checkbox below the year.
- You may be asked to un-block pop-ups in order to proceed. Unblock pop-ups if this request appears.
- Click Update Interest Form in the upper right corner. Then click Submit.
- Click on My Applications, then click on Sustainable Development-Millenium Fellowship Pre-Application, then click Edit.
- From the Summary page, on the left, click on Application.
- It is not necessary to update your profile at this time, but you must click the Up-to-date Profile box in order to submit the application.
- Complete the form, then save the form by June 15, 2018. You should receive an automatically-generated email confirming submission of the form.
You may view the entire fellowship application on the Millennium Fellowship website, but you SHOULD NOT begin completing the official application until you have completed Georgia Tech’s pre-application and received the go-ahead from campus administrators (we want to ensure that we can field and 8- to 20-student cohort before individual students invest time and effort in individual applications).