“Are you an entrepreneurial and service-oriented under-29 with a proven leadership potential?
The deadline for submission is February 15, 2016.
The Global Shapers are a global community of “young people who are exceptional in their potential, their achievements and their drive to make a contribution to their communities”, as the World Economic Forum describes them.
You can learn about the Community by watching the below video and here: VIDEO
If you are someone who…
- is between 20 and 29 years of age
- has a proven leadership potential and a track record of entrepreneurship and service-orientation
- shows a “can do” and problem-solving attitude and attention to designing and assessing impact
- has a demonstrated capacity to work in teams
- proves the willingness and ability to devote time and effort to the Community, participating in and/or initiating projects
- speaks and writes English fluently
… then we encourage you to apply!
Join Us in Social Media
To learn more about the Global Shapers Community and to apply, visit the website below: