The Center for Cyber Safety and Education is giving you chance to join this “Raytheon’s Women Cyber Security Scholarship”. Women’s in the U.S. who are pursuing or intending to pursue, a degree in cybersecurity or information security are eligible to apply. The scholarship aims to help students ease some of their educational financial burdens and developing global cyber talent.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center), formerly (ISC)² Foundation, is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone.
Award Amount: $16,000
Deadline: March 1, 2018
Winner Announcement: April 16, 2018
To be considered for the scholarship the candidate must:
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be pursuing, or intending to pursue, a degree with a cybersecurity or information security focus.
- Maybe a high school senior.
- Maybe first-year undergraduate student.
- Mid-career professionals pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Mid-career professionals may be in their freshmen, sophomore or Junior year.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.30
- Maybe attending on campus or online.
- Maybe attending full time or part-time.
Instructions for Applying:
The candidates can apply for the scholarship using the link given below: https://isc2foundationscholarships.communityforce.com/Login.aspx