The “Global Peter Drucker Challenge” is an international essay contest for young professionals and students organized by the Peter Drucker Society Europe.
The Peter Drucker Society Europe is pleased to share with APSIA members and IA-IR students the theme for the 2018 Global Peter Drucker Challenge: “How to Stay Human in a Robot Society”. Entrants will, through their personal narratives, address one of the below sub-themes or a sub-theme of their own making:
-How can we maintain the human face of society in the context of AI?
-Can Peter Drucker’s human-centered approach be of help?
-What should be the new roles and responsibilities of institutions and their management?
-What kind of leadership, talent, and organizational culture will be required?
-Above all, how can AI be used to allow us as individuals to make the very most of ourselves as human beings?
- Have the opportunity to attend the Global Peter Drucker Forum this November in Vienna, Austria
- Get inspired by innovative brains, learn from thinkers and practitioners and your contest colleagues, establish new contacts
- Meet with 20 finalists at the Challenge Get-Together
- Engage in lively discussions at the speakers’ reception and the Gala event
- Opportunity to participate in a session and/or an interview by important media
- EUR 1.000 prize money for 1st prize winners in the two categories
- Win a one-year-all-access subscription to Harvard Business Review
The Drucker Challenge essay competition is open to students (bachelor, master, MBA, or PhD) and young professionals (18-35 years old, inclusive of both ages). Note that the submission deadline is earlier this year, on 24 June at 16:00 CET (4:00 PM Vienna time).
More info: http://www.druckerchallenge.org/home/