NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
In the Demand Planning Inventory Management (DPIM) team you will Learn how to communicate strategy within a complex organization in an engaging manner, how to translate business information into engaging communication tools, how to use social media tools within a big international company. You will daily responsibilities will be:
• Communicate & visualize strategy for DPIM
• Build upon current social media tools
• Create a new SharePoint
• Support various activities within DPIM with communication (posters, logo’s, etc)
• 3rd/4th year student within Media, Communication, Business Administration or related field;
• Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Brand passion
• High energy level and information seeking attitude
• Strategic social media skills
• HTML (webpage building), Graphic design and Video editing skills
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Have an active student status for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution) ;
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
Start date: August 1st, 2017
Duration: 12 months
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
HOW TO APPLY? (Apply here)
Click on the ‘Apply now’ button here to submit your CV and MOTIVATION LETTER in English, no later than the closing date of March 31st.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by the middle of April for the first stage of the selection. The final interviews will take place during April and May.