“Hello from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York!
We are excited to begin the new fall recruiting season after a successful summer with our interns. This summer the Bank welcomed 53 interns across 11 groups including roles in Audit, Executive Office, Supervision, Research and Statistics, Markets, Legal and Technology Services (just to name a few!).
Our interns had the opportunity to do truly impactful work during their 10 weeks. They contributed to projects that centered on:
- Examining domestic and international economies
- Analyzing the implications of global events on US market stability
- Recession predicting modeling … and much more!
Interns also had the opportunity to attend exclusive networking receptions with New York Fed President, Bill Dudley, and lunches with executive vice presidents, participate in a community service event and receive a Bank assigned mentor to help them achieve a successful summer!
An internship and potential career at The Federal Reserve Bank of NY allows our interns to do meaningful work that matters, partner with world class thought leaders and maintain a work life balance at a mission based organization.
We are excited to announce our accelerated campus recruitment timeline! Our online application opens on August 15th and closes on November 1st. The FRBNY internship program, in line with previous years, is primarily open to undergraduate and graduate students who will complete their degree by December 2017 or Spring 2018 and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Next summer, we are excited to welcome another strong internship class, and look forward to partnering with you to identify competitive talent.
Attributes of successful candidates have included:
- Demonstrated interest in economics, banking, business, public policy, risk management or finance with a strong academic record and passion for public service
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite”
If interested, visit their website and apply by their November 1st deadline.