“The Georgia State Games is looking for talented, aggressive, outgoing and innovative interns to assist in the preparation for this year’s events. Internship opportunities are offered in both paid and unpaid positions depending on intern’s experience & skills, time commitment, availability, academic credit and semester sought. Internships are first offered to students completing the internship for academic credit.
Dates and times for internships are flexible. All applicants must have strong writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Internship offers either housing and some meal reimbursement OR a few paid stipends of up to a $1,000 semester stipends.
Full-time internships are preferred & recommended, but part-time unpaid internships are also available.
Typical Summer Internship Positions:
- Event Operations Internships – mostly implementation & planning (10-14 positions) (heavy orientation)
- Public Relations Internships & Promotions Internships (2-3 positions)
- Sponsorship Sales, Development & Marketing Internships(2-3 positions)
- Website Internships(1-2 positions)
- Graphic Design Internships(1-2 positions)
- Logistical Warehouse Internships (Summer Only)(1-2 positions)
- Volunteer Management Internships(1-2 positions)
* Priority will be given to those students completing the internship for academic credit and/or for a graduation requirement.
* Priority will be given to students currently enrolled in college.
These internship positions will provide someone with substantial experience in nonprofit development and management, event and sport management in addition to gaining valuable office experience working in a non-profit.
DEADLINE: Begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis and will continue until slots are filled.
To apply, submit all of the following together via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to see our current interns!”
Learn more at http://www.georgiagames.org/Internship.html!