Leading Edge (One-on-One Leadership Coaching) is a leadership development experience for currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students at Georgia Tech where participants work with a leadership coach to intentionally explore and grow their leadership skills. Leadership happens everywhere and one does not have to be in a leadership role to be a leader. Many successful organizations offer leadership coaching to their high-potential employees. It is a top tool for leadership development because it focuses on leaders (like you), allowing them to achieve improved results while being more efficient in their work. Georgia Tech has invested in adapting the real-world practices and approaches of executive leadership coaching to meet the needs of Georgia Tech students while also preparing them for the leadership roles they will have at Tech and beyond.
The deadline to apply for Spring 2022 is January 21, 2022.
- Have a platform within or outside of Georgia Tech in which to implement their development plan
- Commit to meeting with their coach 5-6 times (1-hour sessions) over the course of the semester
- Be a currently enrolled student at Georgia Tech
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 and be in good academic standing
- Demonstrate the desire to learn about and improve their leadership abilities
- Be willing to confront uncomfortable truths
- Persist in the face of uncertainty
- Be humble and authentic
For more information and to apply, click here.