Change of Major Information for Nunn School Students (Summer/Fall 2023)

If you wish to change out of one of our majors, meet with and obtain the signature of the new department/school first, and then follow the DocuSign process to have your form signed by Stephanie Jackson.

If you wish to change into one of our majors,  appointments are available and forms will be signed until April 7.

Find out more about the process at:


Related posts