Thursday, September 13, 2018 | 2 – 8 p.m. Eastern
Apply For The Summer 2019 DHS Office Of Intelligence Analysis (I&A) Internship Program Online!
DHS I&A supports the Department of Homeland Security and the Intelligence Community by providing timely and actionable intelligence and analytic products to our many stakeholders in the government, law enforcement and private sector. Join us at the DHS I&A Virtual Internship Fair to chat with student program managers and hiring managers and submit your resume and transcript for consideration for a summer 2019 internship.
Register today! Go to DHS-IAVirtualFair.com
Space is limited! Pre-registration is required!
From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can:
• Visit booths to learn about DHS I&A internship opportunities
• Chat with student program managers and hiring managers
• Attend live presentations including a panel of former interns
• Apply for a summer 2019 internship
Internship opportunities are available in a variety of fields, including:
• Computer/Digital Forensics – Biometrics
• Information Technology – Applications/Web Development, Big Data Analytics/Science, Cloud Technology, Data Visualization, Emerging Technologies, Enterprise Architecture, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Project Management
• Intelligence Analysis and Operations – Counterintelligence, Counterterrorism, Cyber Threat Analysis, Current and Emerging Threats/Watch, Document and Media Exploitation, Economic/Trade Security, Field Operations, Intelligence Analysis, Open Source, Transnational Organized Crime
• Mission Readiness – Accounting/Finance, Administrative Support, Communications, Facilities/Logistics, Graphics/Design/Multimedia, Human Resources, Policy, Program Management, Security, Training