This course (Spring 2019) will be held on Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:15 PM
In this accelerated career development course tailored for liberal arts majors you will:
• Learn to leverage your interdisciplinary and liberal arts background to locate and obtain employment opportunities that align with your career
• Network with professionals in industries that relate to your career goals.
• Communicate with potential mentors in your professional fields.
• Contribute to the design and delivery of a professional networking event being hosted on Georgia Tech’s campus.
• Create impactful resumes and social media profiles that will get the attention of recruiters and hiring managers.
The course instructor, Garrett Bunyak, is passionate about the liberal arts and believes employers adamantly desire workers with interdisciplinary training. Interested students are encouraged to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrettbunyak/