SPRING 2018 PARTICIPATION FOR SUMMER CANDIDATES
Summer degree candidates with two classes or less remaining and in good academic standing will have the option to apply for an early walk in Spring 2018. Students may request an early walk by completing the spring participation request form and turning it into the Registrar’s Office by March 7. Late submissions will not be accepted. Summer students participating in the spring ceremony should expect the following changes:
- Summer students will be notified of the decision on March 9th via email.
- Summer students will receive the same ticket allotment as a spring student.
- A separate RSVP link will be emailed to approved students after the RSVP period closes.
- Summer students will not be listed in the spring program. Students may request a copy of the Fall 2018 program be mailed to them.
- Summer students will not receive honor cords for the spring ceremony.
Official policy and request form: http://www.commencement.gatech.edu/students/summer-graduates.