Georgia Tech Professional Education (GTPE), located in the Global Learning Center in Tech Square, is seeking a student or graduate assistant, with excellent writing skills, from the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts, for its Academic Programs department. The position involves 10-12 hours of work per week and will be paid on an hourly basis.
Examples of Tasks:
· Write and edit a variety of communications materials, such as newsletters, mass emails, reports, website copy and event scripts, among others
· Conduct online research as needed
· Assist with the development of program materials including creating and updating PowerPoints, information packets, and other resources
· Assist with a variety of administrative tasks
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Familiarity with AP Style
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
· Familiarity with using Adobe Creative Suite software or other graphic design software preferred
If you’re interested in the position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include “Student assistant position” in the subject line.