The Pre-Graduate and Pre-Professional Advising team is seeking a student assistant to aid with advising programs for 2021-2022. The PGPP Advising team works with students to help them prepare for graduate school, health professional school, K-12 education, and/or prestigious fellowships. With the values that stress the importance of community, stewardship, teamwork, growth, and wellness, PGPP Advising promotes a culture of personal reflection and well-being. The student assistant will be required to work approx. 10 hours per week for $10 per hour.
- Help with event scheduling and space reservations
- Create fliers and other promotional materials for PGPP events
- Post information to social media accounts (existing and new)
- Provide feedback about proposed programming
- Create and update documents such as timelines and informational handouts
- Update websites
- Collaborate with Pre-Health Peer Advisors in weekly team meetings
- Assist with evening events (check-in, setup, breakdown)
- Represent PGPP at tabling and other resource fairs
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Communicate clearly in speech, writing, and digital media
- Ask questions and learn quickly
To apply, you will need to complete the application survey, which includes prompts for a resume and cover letter. To access the survey, click here.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.