Associate Director of Graduate Programs for the Nunn School, Vince Pedicino, is seeking a student assistant to work with him in the INTA Academic Services Office. Candidates should be available 15-20 hours per week, and able to start as soon as possible (around 8/23). Most of the work will be in person in the Habersham Office. Pay is currently $7.25 with the opportunity for an increase after the first successful semester.
Typical tasks include:
- Creating online forms for faculty and students to complete
- Helping with graduate admissions administration
- Schedule of classes logistics
- Politely nodding while I relive my glory days
- Listening to music from around the world
- Helping schedule potential student visits
- Various tasks involving Model UN, graduate students, undergraduate students, faculty, etc.
If interested, email any questions or a resume ASAP to Pedicino at email@example.com.