I am looking for a student assistant or two to work for me in the INTA Academic Services office for the 2022-23 school year.
Typical tasks include:
- Creating online forms for faculty and students to complete
- Helping with graduate admissions administration
- Schedule of classes logistics
- Politely nodding while I relive my glory days
- Listening to music from around the world and enjoying world sport
- Helping schedule potential student visits
- Various tasks that involve graduate students, undergraduate students, faculty, etc.
Does this sound like something you could do?
I’d like someone who can work 15-20 hours a week, starting as soon as possible (even as soon as 8/1ish). Most of this work will be in-person in my office.
The pay is currently $15/hr.
If you’re interested, email me your resume ASAP and I will get back with anyone I’d like to interview.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Associate Director – Graduate ProgramsSam Nunn School of International Affairs Georgia Institute of Technology P: +1.404.894.1905