ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Interns will be immersed in the field of International Development and work in a cross-cutting manner with Blumont staff at HQ, Corporate and the Project Office level.
Internship Opportunities will be with available for the following departments:
- Project, Quality & Learning
- Focus on the ins and outs of backstopping the current program portfolio
- Work closely with the Monitoring & Evaluation Director on assessing data analyses and applied research methods for dissemination to field teams
- Business Development
- Support procurement efforts across a myriad of donors and technical areas
- Focus on compiling and developing materials to amplify and share success stories from across Blumont’s portfolio
- A matriculating college student who has earned enough credits for a sophomore status, or a student who has graduated from college within the preceding six months
- Area of academic study that relates to the intern opening (International Development, International Studies, Economics, Business, Government Services and Research Methodology), strongly preferred
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 weeks
- Adhere to all Blumont employment policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and great initiative
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work proactively with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Interested individuals should be able to effectively manage responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Individual must have the ability to communicate with community members and business partners of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels
- Willingness to engage in productive and challenging work
- Be open and receptive to feedback and learning opportunities
- Interns will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, including working in a cooperative manner within a team-oriented environment.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.