As a reminder, all Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (CBCF)’s 2023 Scholarships applications are now open!
We encourage you to share the following opportunities with students that demonstrate leadership ability through exemplary community service and academic talent. Learn more about our available scholarships below.
- Ally Financial Public Policy
- CBCF Congressional Summer Internship Program
- Pathways to the C-Suite Internship Program
- Stephen Feinberg Multi-Year Scholarship Program
Doctoral/Graduate Studies Scholarships
- Ally Financial Law Multi-Year Scholarship
- CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
- Stephen Feinberg Scholars Scholarship Program Program
- Congressional Fellows (six months in a congressional office and six months with a committee or subcommittee)
- John R. Lewis Social Justice Fellows via our National Racial Equity Initiative (NREI) (six months in a congressional office and six months conducting research with CPAR)
- Research Fellows (one full year conducting research with CPAR)
Learn more, participate in information sessions, and apply for any of these opportunities at: https://cbcfinc.academicworks.com/.