ABOUT THE POSITION
Siemens Corp., IT Americas (CTR AM) organization is seeking a highly skilled IT communications professional to support our regional IT communications and organizational management activities in Alpharetta, GA. This position would convert to a full-time position contingent on a successful completion and awarding of their bachelors degree.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide support for Americas management team regarding communications, strategy implementation, and employee engagement activities.
- Supporting the internal communications and marketing of ERP activities within Countries Americas
- Design and manage SharePoint, Wiki, internal social media, and other communications channels within Siemens network.
- Design and develop, in coordination with the employee engagement team, internal communications and employee event materials and strategy.
- Interface with other local and global departments to coordinate regional-aligned strategies and deliverables
- Develop partial communication plans.
- Instruct external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- Contribute and supports planning, budgeting, design, implementation, operation and/or maintenance of IT landscapes.
- Present to management, oral and/or written, reports and proposals covering research topics.
- Ability to quickly understand typical business process for the areas in the development or has Siemens business process know-how.
- Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT trends and technologies.
- Rising senior with a bachelor’s of science in International Affairs and Modern Languages
- Good understanding of IT Technologies
- Ability to work effectively with multinational and diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Self-Starter with good time management skills
- Very good communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Must have very good working knowledge of applications of Microsoft Office package (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project) and must have basic knowledge of SharePoint or other collaboration software
- Have knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other data visualization software
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Knowledge / experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Experience in creating procedures, standards and/or practices
- Ability to speak German, Spanish, or Portuguese is an asset
HOW TO APPLY: For more information and to apply, click here.