ABOUT THE POSITION
SAIC’s Advanced Analytics and Simulation Practice Area is seeking multiple interns who have an interest in supporting a vast range of projects and gaining exposure to multiple parts of analysis. Daily tasks could include predictive analytics, data science, programing, modeling and simulation and/or analytic gaming. The individuals will participate with a team to accomplish various assignments. Specific tasks could include programing, technical writing, background material creation, tools evaluation and support to events. Candidates will work a flexible schedule in coordination with their class load. Ideal candidates will be able to work at least 30 hours a week.
- Majoring in computer science, engineering, mathematics, international relations, international affairs, political science, or related field
- Candidates should have strong written and oral communications abilities
- Candidates should have strong research and analytic skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and common office software applications is required.
- Junior/Senior or Graduate students preferred
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.