Register for the bi-anual All-Majors Career Fair, host by the Georgia Tech Career Center. The career fair will be hosted virtually on January 25th and 26th from 12:00pm – 6:00pm.
There is a career fair preperation workshop on January 19, 2021 at 12:00pm.
To register for the workshop, click here.
To view other career center workshops, click here.
If you are in need of professional attire, rent one from the campus closet.
The campus closet is free to all Georgia Tech students, and multiple size and color options are available.
For more information and to register for the campus closet, click here.
Suit Up! is hosting a virtual mock career fair on January 22, 2021 from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
For more information and to register for the event, click here.
Registering for the Career Fair
- Log into CareerBuzz with your GT Credentials
- Go to Events >> Career Fairs >> Fair, and select Attend
- You will be asked to complete or update your chat profile
- Upload your resume
- Add a profile picture by uploading it under Account >> Personal
- On the day of the fair, set your status to Online and click the Employers tab to search and filter to find employers of interest
- Click on the employers you are interested in to view company profile information and positions they are recruiting for.
- You can speak to employers in 1-on-1 video chats by clicking on Join Queue. The employers who you are waiting for will show up under Upcoming Chats along with estimated wait times.
- NOTE: Be Patient. Wait times for popular employers might be a little longer than the listed times.
- You can stand in multiple queues at once to maximize your number of video chats. Under Upcoming Chats, you can see how many total queues you are allowed to be in at one time.
- While you wait, you can join a group video chat with an employer by clicking on Group Chat. If you are in a group video chat, employers can still contact you for 1-on-1 video chats.
- If you are waiting in employer queues, make sure to stay within that virtual career fair. If you navigate away to other pages within the site, you may miss invitations from employers to video chat.
- When it’s your turn to video chat with an employer, you will see an alert pop up on the screen and hear a “ding” sound. (If using Safari, you will need to Allow Auto Play via Preferences/ Websites/Allow Auto Play to hear the sound) Click on the alert to see instructions on how to video chat with the employer.
To view a pdf of the instructions with demo images, click here.