Do you have a passion for Latin America and the Caribbean? Are you looking for challenging work?
Do you want to lead innovation in your field?
You can make a difference at the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Young Professionals Program.
The program is designed to be a starting point for exceptionally qualified and motivated Young Professionals. This highly competitive, 24-month program provides young professionals of different backgrounds with the opportunity to perform roles and take on responsibilities at the IDB. Program participants are assigned mentors throughout the length of the Program and receive a competitive compensations and benefits package, including health insurance, a pension plan, paid leave and relocation expenses.
The IDB seeks candidates with experience in areas that will support our institutional priorities: Social policy for equity and productivity, infrastructure and institutions for growth, competitiveness and social welfare, competitive regional and global international integration, food security, environment, climate change and renewable energies.
All applicants must:
- be a citizen of one of the Bank’s member countries;
- be 32 years of age or younger as of January 1, 2015;
- be fluent in English and Spanish, with a working knowledge of a third official Bank language (French or Portuguese) is desired;
- have obtained a Master’s, or equivalent degree at the time of application submission;
- have two or more years of relevant professional experience; and
- be exempt from any military obligation for the duration of the program.
Applicants who wish to identify themselves as Afro-descendant or Indigenous can participate in the program should they be 35 years of age or younger as of January 1, 2015.
Deadline for applications: July 31, 2015
For full job descriptions, responsibilities and requirement please go to http://www.iadb.org/en/careers/young-professionals-program,1358.html