AIIB’s Graduate Program is a two-year rotational program beginning September 2023, to recruit and develop a team of outstanding talents at the early stage of their career to contribute to the realization of AIIB’s mission. Young talents who qualify for the program will have an opportunity to contribute to international development and sustainable infrastructure investment, while growing their career with AIIB and helping to create a prosperous and sustainable Asia.
- Master’s degree with one to two years of relevant working experience OR Bachelor’s degree with two to three years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Meets the criteria of the specific positions in each department.
- Willing to relocate to Beijing.
- Environment and Social Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Analyst – Banking
- Investment Analyst – Infrastructure
- Portfolio Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Strategy Analyst
Applications Close February 5, 2023