August 27, 2015
4:00PM – 7:00PM, Bill Moore Student Success Center
Be the FIRST to get…
- The scoop on how the Center for Career Discovery and Development can help you
- Vital tips and new information on how to effectively navigate this year’s Fall Career Fair
- List of Companies and dates they are Interviewing on-campus
- List of companies holding Information Sessions
- Resume Blitz participating companies
- Information on how to conduct our internship/job search effectively
- Advice from attire fashion consultants on how to dress profesionally
Bonus Workshops: “Maximize Your Job Search ” 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM and “Professional Dress Code – Talk & Runway”, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Clary Theater – Student Success Center
RSVP is required for each workshop. The workshop attendance is limited to 100 students each session. To RSVP, log-in to CareerBuzz, click on the Events tab and then Information Sessions. RSVP to the Open House sessions.
Meet the Center for Career Discovery and Development Team!
Join us for FREE FOOD, GIVEAWAYS and info on the Career Center. PICK UP vital INFORMATION to help you prepare for your internship/full-time JOB SEARCH in the fall!