The purpose of this internship is to provide an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate exposure to the headquarters operations of Blumont, an international non-governmental organization with experience operating in forty-plus countries. This internship responsibilities will focus on providing support to Blumont Project Management Office, serving the needs of the overall project management and assisting PMO director with coordination of PMO processes and functions. This internship will be an excellent opportunity to become familiar with project management processes, tools, controls and standards as well as practical application of development interventions, develop marketable skills, and gain exposure to international development within a non-profit, government-funded context. Candidates with studies or background in international development or humanitarian response are preferred.
Blumont builds on two decades of proven experience to forge an enhanced development capability that is locally focused and empowered with advanced technology, tools and information resources to implement the most effective programs. We deliver evidence based and innovative solutions that advance the aspirations of people, communities and donor partners worldwide, in a range of sectors including humanitarian assistance, stabilization and governance, economic growth, environment and energy, and infrastructure.
- Provide daily administrative and logistical support for the Project Management Office (PMO);
- Assist with developing standards for reporting and managing the integration of information from all projects;
- Provide assistance to improve/develop, document and deploy standard PMO process flow diagrams and procedures;
- Assist with creation of training materials/programs, along with execution to target groups
- Help maintain all required program and project records and files (hard copies and electronic files) for all projects and programs;
- Collect and analyze lessons learned and work with the PMO director on recommendations that will result in process change;
- Support and track approvals; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Will include edited reports and presentations, data analysis, administrative and financial documents, written concept notes, and other materials as needed.
Apply here: https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0007749607P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=712&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=Qn7TeLYvy1Ex3H%2bGtO%2bBdlMO5UY%3d