Foreign Policy (FP) has an immediate need for a part-time intern to join our business team in Washington DC. The successful candidate will help support customer success through our subscription and advertising services. FP is a collaborative place and candidates should enjoy working with a diverse group of professionals.
This role will act as a primary point of contact for FP subscribers and clients, ensuring unimpeded access to our services, and will respond to inquiries and resolve any issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus with an ability to quickly learn how to navigate our subscription and ad management systems.
The person in this position will:
- Communicate with FP’s subscribers and advertising clients to ensure their satisfaction with FP
- Maintain sales contract data in Salesforce and monitor FP’s ad campaigns in Google Ad Manager to ensure fulfillment of contract deliverables
- Manage incoming customer communications to FP’s email inbox and phone line, providing outreach and follow up to ensure the highest degree of satisfaction
- Identify bugs and work with the technology team and external platforms to troubleshoot errors and test fixes
- Provide progress updates on active ad campaigns and report on customer feedback to find opportunities in FP’s content and product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented and proactive.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite products (Gmail, Sheets, Docs)
- Solid data analytics skills
- Currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a bachelor’s program
This position is expected to start immediately with a preferred availability of 15- 20 hours per week. Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more information and to apply, click here.