The Hunter Hill for Governor campaign is seeking interns. Position description and contact information below. Please contact the recruiter, Wesley Ross, by October 15 to be considered.
Position Title: Campaign Intern
Company Name: Hunter Hill for Governor
Description of Position:
• Ability to interact with campaign staff, candidate, and volunteers
• Participate in execution of campaign communications, grassroots coordination, and campaign strategy
• Potential to earn college class credit provided the college or university agrees
Industry Area: Political Science, Communications, Management, Government.
• At least 2.0 GPA
• Work 10 hours weekly minimum.
• Interns must live in the Atlanta area or be able to commute to campaign headquarters located in Atlanta
Interns will be expected to:
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Operate with complete discretion
Compensation: Part-time position. Non compensated to begin with. May vary as time goes on.
Dates/term position is available: Summer, Fall
Location: Atlanta, GA
Start date: As early as possible
Application deadline: 10/15
Wesley Ross, 706-847-3417, email@example.com
2849 Overlook Parkway Atlanta, Ga 30339
Company website: https://www.votehunterhill.com