CISAC Fellows at Stanford spend the academic year engaged in research and writing, and are expected to participate in seminars and to interact and collaborate with leading faculty and researchers. Natural scientists have the opportunity to conduct research on the scientific and technical aspects of security topics, as well as to work in collaboration with faculty members. The CISAC fellowship provides an unparalleled opportunity for scholars and professionals to explore complex international problems and innovative solutions in a collegial and collaborative environment.
CISAC offers numerous fellowships. Applicants will be considered for all fellowships for which they are deemed eligible. Current fellowship opportunities include:
- Biosecurity Fellowship
- Cyber Policy Fellowship
- Cybersecurity and International Security Fellowship
- Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI) Policy Fellowship
- Middle East Initiative Fellowship
- Natural Sciences or Engineering International Security Fellowship
- Nuclear Security Fellowship
- Social Sciences or Humanities International Security Fellowship
- Stanford Internet Observatory Research Fellowship
For more information and to apply, click here. Applications close January 15, 2021.