ABOUT THE POSITION
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Community and Economic Development (CED) Department is seeking a part‐time intern for the fall 2020 semester. This position works directly with the CED staff in support of projects related to communications.
As appropriate, the position also may offer the opportunity to learn about and participate in broader Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta activities.
Description of work:
- Utilize various platforms and approaches to engage stakeholders throughout the Southeast. May include contact management system, social media, webinars, e-blasts, newsletters/blogs, research papers, podcasts, or video
- Help manage the program’s contact relationship system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including maintenance of database, processes to use CRM functions, and opportunities to expand the program’s existing contact list
- Write and review articles for Partners Update, an online publication.
- Develop communications resources for events, to include marketing, day-of collateral, and post-event materials that expand audience and impact
- Manage or provide significant contributions to communications projects of varying type, scale, scope, and duration
- Provide special project, event and administrative support as needed
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student in communications, marketing, digital communications/media arts, public policy, business, or a related field
- Must be currently enrolled with a graduation date of December 2020 or later
- Interest community and/or economic development topics
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment
- Thorough and detail‐oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Initiative to suggest new, innovative approaches to advance strategy and/or realize project goals
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.