Attention 21st Century Professionals, Life Coaches, Innovators, Design Thinkers, Counselors and Entrepreneurs:
The CEO of My Life Summer Experience is seeking to hire a Site Director to help with administration of the camp and facilitation of the innovative curriculum, which cultivates a entrepreneurial mindset and innovative capacity as a vehicle for instilling In youth life and leadership skills as well as skills for a 21st century economy.
We serve middle and high school students from various socio-economic backgrounds. There are several camp sessions at various locations throughout the United States and beyond.
We seek a unique individual who is a curious, relentless problem-solver, who thinks outside of the box, who is passionate about youth and is an entrepreneurial thinker with a fun spirit.
The job will entail facilitating workshops, monitoring the students, preparing parent-student project material, and working with a team to adapt to each session of students and implement teaching materials.
The typical day will involve working with students as they create and scale business ideas and identify their individual talents and skills as they work in teams.
Additional activities will include speakers, mentors and a behind the business tour field trip.
It is exceptionally rewarding work and a lot of fun.
Hours: 8am-5pm ( may vary depending on your site) Monday-Friday -Salary $500-$600 per week based on experience.
Requirements: at least a 2nd year College Student; Bachelors Degree; Long Term Professional or Entrepreneur with equivalent experience. Experience with or passion to work with youth and young adults.
Sessions start June 4 and run though August 24 (several one and two week sessions available
per site, must be available for minimum of two program sessions). Specific dates based on your
availability will be discussed during the interview process.
About CEO of My Life Global Institute
CEO of My Life Global Institute is a social enterprise and lifestyle company that aims to empower all humans but especially youth and young adults to be the CEO of their lives. We do this by supplementing their academic education and traditional career preparation with access to the most relevant up to date tools, resources, training, experiences, support and a network that will give them every opportunity to build confidence and become self-sufficient adults living life by
design, not by default.
The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant for this position would not only meet the qualifications outlined in this job description but would also be a forward thinking, innovator able to “think on their feet”. An ability to maintain quality work and perform tasks efficiently while navigating a fast paced environment is required. In addition, the ideal applicant will possess a team approach to learning and demonstrate a natural and genuine ability to work collaboratively with employers, employees, and
interns at the company.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Summer Camp Site Director
The Summer Camp Site Director not only functions as a Certified CEO of My Life Facilitating Coach for each session, but also provides a focal point of leadership for the coaching team working with the facility/host location and the Regional Director to help facilitate a smooth application of the summer experience.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• create and enforce rules & safety plans for you site
• Plan & Execute all activities and field trips related to the summer camp
• Hire and Manage a Team of 4 camp facilitators and 1 junior counselor
• Assist with overall management and flow of classroom instruction, activities, design sprints, and group breakouts sessions. As well as student transportation & accountability.
• Facilitate your specific material of the curriculum to the students.
• Develop personal approach to delivering material.
• Prepare material for each session.
• Provide one-on-one and group coaching to students.
• Create positive, problem solving and encouraging environment.
• Foster personal leadership.
• Provide notes for best practices.
• Lead the other coaches thru the session’s schedule, to include pre/post meetings.
• Maintain contact with Regional Director to make any adjustments to schedule & classrooms, coordinate any last minute opportunities, facilitate parent student requests and keep up to date with current and next session details.
• Maintain accountability of students and coaches.
• Liaison between Start Up Companies and Innovation Center in order to facilitate sessions design sprints.
• Respond to and facilitate parent requests for information and/or forward them appropriately to Regional Director.
• Maintain communication with Regional Director daily.
• Event Management background or previous experience as a Camp Director
• Knowledge of menu planning and food services
• Ability to supervise the work of others
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with adults, youth and the general public
• Ability to maintain financial records
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of Lean Start Up, Business Model Canvas or Design Thinking Desired (not required)
Want to be considered for the Regional Director Position?
General Duties include:
Responsible for the planning, execution and supervision of various sites within area of responsibility. Regional Directors are an integral part of the over success of Site Directors and Coaching Team by coordinating continuous training to site teams, facilitating logistics requirements for the various locations, co-plan with operations cell, and participate in the marketing and enrollment process.
If interested in the Regional Director Position, communicate your interest in your cover letter when applying. See details below for How to Apply.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Cover letters should include answers to the following questions:
• In what ways are you the CEO of your life or seeking to be?
• Why do you believe you would be a “good fit” at CEO of My Life Global Institute?
All applicants will be subject to background checks as a part of the prescreening process. In
addition, training and certification will be required prior to beginning work with children; this
includes but is not limited to: First Aid/CPR certification and training related to the organizations
policies/procedures (during on boarding). Must be available for two (2) day weekend trainings in
April and May as well as virtual training and preparation.