ABOUT THE POSITION
CFR’s Blavatnik and Robina Franklin Williams internships give selected interns the opportunity to receive training in the area of foreign policy; as well as skills training in areas such as writing, research, and program planning.
The intern will enhance their skills in research, writing, and editing. They will build on their ability to collaborate as part of a team, and communicate effectively.
The major responsibilities of this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting research as requested by the research associate and/or fellow on a variety of topics related to climate change policy
- Assisting with curating PowerPoint presentations for events
- Contributing to proofreading and editing content, including book chapters and other publications, as needed
- Assist in logistical support for meetings, under the supervisor’s direct supervision
- Undergraduate or graduate student, majoring in political science, environmental studies, international relations, law, or a related field
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Excellent research, writing, and proofreading skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and PowerPoint skills; experience using databases
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.