What part will you play?
- Schedule and manage commercial unit placement on current/future commercial logs for International News networks in accordance with client requests (including recapturing).
- Be a part of the team effort to deliver all CNN International and CNN Espanol commercial logs to Master Control within deadlines.
- Liaise with Creative Marketing and Master Control to ensure all logs are ready to air.
- Verify programming, break structures, and materials IDs across the International and Espanol News networks.
- Partner with other Sales Operations offices globally to ensure correct placement of spots.
- Coordinate with network programming to make sure sponsorships air in accordance with the details of each ad campaign.
- Generate, analyze, and maintain compliance reports as needed and revise logs based on the results.
- Liaise with Ad Sales and Sales Ops partners to resolve future and/or last-minute advertiser conflicts or discrepancies.
- Manually implement last minute programming changes to logs that have already been finalized.
- Determine which commercial units on pending logs are scheduled to use a material that has yet to arrive. Liaise with Media Specialists to determine the status of these late-arriving materials to protect revenue on logs.
- Be willing to relinquish or take on new duties based on the needs of the department.
What do we need from you?
- 4-year college degree with relevant job experience
- International perspective
- Customer service experience
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills
- PC-based computer experience
- Enterprise or other traffic system experience (a plus, but not required)
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
For more information or to apply, visit https://www.turnerjobs.com/job/atlanta/commercial-log-specialist/1174/9606878