SAMS is looking for a full-time communications and media intern with social media and graphic design background to join our media and communications department.
• Assist in creating content for social media, including graphics, and monitoring account and metrics
• Update SAMS’s social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Conduct research as assigned
• Assist the media and communications team in the execution of all marketing materials, including brochures, pamphlets, fliers, etc.
• Update and maintain media and mailing list
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism or a closely related field.
• Social media experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Graphic design background
• Bilingual (Arabic)
• Ability to travel outside the United States, if needed.
Send your recent CV copy and cover letter with ‘Communications Intern’ in the subject line to email@example.com.