ABOUT THE POSITION
An ideal candidate has experience writing policy briefs for elected officials, think tanks or other organizations, and conducting in-depth research on various public policies concerning Millennials. This intern is always informed about current events in US federal politics, and will support MAP in generating fact-based talking points for various media and policy opportunities. Experience with synthesizing large amounts of information into condensed analysis for quick comprehension is strongly preferred
- Passion for Millennials in politics and/or future-focused ideas
- Hardworking, entrepreneurial spirit
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following application materials to Claire Meneer at email@example.com
- Cover Letter (max. 500 words)
- Short writing sample or links to relevant work
Applications for Fall 2020 will be accepted until Monday, August 17.
When applying, please reference in the subject line of your email both the semester and internship position(s) you are interested in (e.g. Fall Communications Internship). Incomplete applications will not be considered.