ABOUT THE POSITION
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to the following
• Monitoring developments in and providing research and analysis support including, but not limited to, the following areas security cooperation, security sector assistance, partnered operations, mitigating civilian harm, and U.S. policy as it pertains to security cooperation.
• Event planning and staffing
• Spot and background research
• Assisting with ongoing projects examining functional security issues that span across regions
• Researching and authoring short publications
• Proficiency with Microsoft suite highly desirable
• Must have at least a 3.3 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from a non-U.S. institution
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with foreign and security policy research; ability to distill and synthesize information
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated interest in one or more of the following areas security sector assistance; partnered operations; defense and national security policy; Middle East security issues; simulations, war-gaming, and table-top exercises
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.