ABOUT THE POSITION
CRDF Global is currently in telework status; interns will begin as remote employees with the potential to transition to in-office work as conditions change.
The intern will work with the Counterproliferation Team within the Strategic Trade Controls and Border Security Division, assisting in project implementation, monitoring, and research into program history and new areas of programming. The Counterproliferation Team implements programming around the world in support of critical international and national security objectives, specifically related to threats posed to nonproliferation norms and restrictions. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who can work both independently and as part of the team to assist with the development and coordination of international projects and who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
Interns are paid at an hourly rate of 15.00 USD.
Specific tasks include, but may not be limited to:
- Assisting with building a past performance library of programmatic work
- Helping with Monitoring and Evaluation by gathering and organizing data from after-action reporting and participant surveys from both live and online trainings
- Research in cutting edge concepts and practices around counterproliferation, sanctions and sanctions evasion, and strategic trade controls
- Gathering information on Subject Matter Experts relevant to the field
- Assist other interns in the creation of a group project
- College level coursework in international relations, security, or economics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, including prior experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail; task oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week with a maximum of 28 hours per week; the internship tenure is limited to 5 months
- U.S. work authorization is required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.