As the CRC’s annual Hiring Expo is coming up, the CRC wants to let you know about some GREAT part-time job/paid internship opportunities that may be of interest to students.
Currently, we have openings in both marketing and web/graphic design.
As a marketing assistant at the CRC, students will:
- Coordinate and assist in organization events
- Aid in developing marketing plans
- Design, compile, and distribute marketing materials
- Maintain website and digital/online marketing tools
- Write external and internal marketing documents
- Manage event related databases
- Maintain social media
As a web/graphic design assistant at the CRC, students will:
- Design promotional items (T-shirts, trade show giveaways), building signage, brochures, banners, fliers, posters, direct mailers
- Design written collateral
- Design the CRC Semester Program Guide
- Must have advanced knowledge of Adobe CS3 Design Suite or higher
- Be familiar with HTML, PHP, Java
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
- Must present portfolio of print/graphic designs
Visit crc.gatech.edu for more information!