Managing a global development job search can be stressful at the best of times. Trying to find a new job amid a pandemic, layoffs, travel bans, and economic uncertainty makes this moment a challenging time to seek out new opportunities.
Whether you are a recent graduate, a recalled Peace Corps volunteer, or a seasoned professional looking for your next role, join Devex for a special online event to help plot out your job search during COVID-19.
Devex’s resident career expert Kate Warren and career management coach and adviser Anne Steen will discuss:
- Strategies to manage an effective job search
- Tips for remote networking
- Standing out to prospective employers
- How COVID-19 is impacting hiring demands globally
- The “future of work,” including how jobs are changing and opportunities in the development sector
Click here to register.