ABOUT THE POSITION
CFR’s David Rockefeller Studies Program is one of the country’s largest foreign policy think tanks with a widely respected and influential research staff. The Studies Program aims to advance the discussion of American foreign policy and international affairs through its writing, publications, public outreach, and discussions. The intern will work under the direction of Ira A. Lipman Chair in Emerging Technologies and National Security and Director of the Digital and Cyberspace Policy Program (DCP).
CFR internships are paid, require a 14 – 18 hour commitment, and are filled on a rolling basis.
The major responsibilities of this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Perform data analysis and collection for the Digital and Cyberspace Policy Program
- With the direct support and guidance of supervisor, compile and summarize top cyber-related news stories for the Net Politics blog and program website
- Conducting research as requested by the research associate on state-sponsored cyber attacks for the Cyber Operations Tracker
- Undergraduate or graduate student focusing on international relations, national security studies,computer science, or public policy
- Strong research, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.