Why join the Entry-Level Humanitarian Programme (EHP)?
It provides an excellent grounding for a career in the humanitarian sector and related fields. If you are looking for an international career in a renowned global organization, where you can make a real contribution to refugee issues and events, this programme could be the right starting point for you.
Opportunities as a Supply Officer, Protection Officer, Programme Officer and Admin/Finance Officer are available.
Entry-level Humanitarian Professional Programme (EHP)
This recruitment initiative is designed to identify highly qualified and motivated individuals with the right profiles willing to be deployed to field locations where they are needed most. As part of UNHCR’s global talent management strategy, which aims to achieve the organisation’s current and future goals, the EHP focuses on attracting, selecting, developing and retaining new talent to grow and develop within the organisation.
The deadline for application is Tuesday, 14 June 2016.
Applicants will need to fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Advanced university degree, at least a Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited institution;
- Two years of relevant work experience in the respective functional area;
- 45 years of age or younger by the closing date of applications;
- For language requirements, please refer to the following link;
- Willingness to serve in conflict zones and field locations.
Learn about the selection and appointment process and how to apply: https://unjobfinder.org/news/news-unhcr-launch-entry-level-career-program-ehp.