About the European Climate Foundation
The European Climate Foundation is a Dutch-registered philanthropic organisation which helps deliver a socially responsible transition to a sustainable economy in Europe and around the world. Adhering to the core elements of strategic philanthropy, ECF’s approach is anchored in an intense dialogue on values, strategies and impact with partners and stakeholders. The ECF supports organisations and activities that improve lives, influence the public debate on climate action, facilitate urgent and ambitious policy in line with the objectives of the Paris Agreement.
The ECF team is a highly dynamic group of individuals, combining ambition and passion with a rigorous, results-oriented and analytic approach to the work. The ECF’s culture is one of intensity, enthusiasm and mutual support.
About the role
As Intern, events & administration, your role will be to support programmes with the organisation of internal workshops, meetings and external events.
- You will send out and manage event participants invitations through Autopilot;
- You will help prepare communication and presentation materials;
- You will take care of various administrative tasks related to projects and events;
- You will organise event logistics such as travel, hotels etc.;
- You will attend and report back on external events on climate policies.
Experience & competencies
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree and you have a first work experience in a similar role;
- You are truly interested in climate change challenges and ECF’s mission;
- You are a fast learner with a can-do attitude;
- You have impeccable work ethics and are able to work with sensitive, confidential information;
- You have outstanding communication skills and you are fluent in English as well as French or Dutch;
- You enjoy working towards tight deadlines and managing changing priorities;
- You have very good command of MS Office package (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint) as well as other applications such as Slack;
- Your friendly and open personality helps you build relationships, both internally and externally.
Location & travel: Brussels, Belgium – some travel may be necessary
Start date: As soon as possible
We offer a 6-month contract, renewable once and a net monthly salary equivalent to 1100€.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to: Apply-interneventsadmin@Europeanclimate.org.
For more information on the ECF, please visit www.europeanclimate.org.