We are pleased to announce that, for the first time in history, the Executive Office of the President (EOP) is launching a paid internship program. The EOP Internship Program will provide a stipend to participants.
The EOP is comprised of fourteen Components, including: The White House Office (WHO), the Office of the Vice President (OVP), the Council of Economic Advisers (CEA), the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), the Office of Administration (OA), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Office of the National Cyber Director (NCD), the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP), the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR), and more.
The Fall 2022 term begins on September 12, 2022 and ends on December 16, 2022. All fall internships are located in Washington, D.C. We will offer both part-time and full-time internships. Part-time participants must be able to commit 15-34 hours per week (Monday – Friday). Full-time participants must be able to commit to a minimum of 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday).
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Males must be registered with Selective Service
- Must meet at least one of the three following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate or graduate college, or university;
- Graduated from an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a community college, college, or university (two‐ to four‐year institution) no more than two years prior to the first day of the EOP Internship Program
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty, for any length of time, no more than two years prior to the first day of the EOP Internship Program
- Must obtain a favorable security determination and pass a pre-employment drug test
For more information visit here.