ABOUT THE POSITION
The Mayor’s Office of International Affairs is now hiring an intern for the Fall semester! If you are interested in a career in diplomacy, community engagement, and/or marketing you are encouraged to apply! As part of this internship opportunity, the MOIA intern will mainly focus on conducting research and support MOIA’s marketing strategy. In addition, the intern will assist with international delegations; draft briefings, presentations, and talking points; assist with the execution of projects and large-scale events; and provide administrative support as needed.
Expectations include a commitment of 12-15 hours per week. Students may be eligible for course credit as determined by their academic department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Understanding of social media strategies and use of social media platforms.
- Attention to detail.
- Preference for students who demonstrate fluency in a second language.
- Experience with graphic design, and email marketing software (i.e. MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the full position description here. Deadline has been extended to August 21.
1. Complete the online application found at this link: (HERE)
2. Submit a resume and a one-page cover letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Research and Marketing Internship Position – [Your Name]” in the subject line.
*All information must be submitted online. The resume and cover letter are the only documents that should be submitted via email or through Google Form. Interviews will proceed after application deadlines. Internship offers are subject to the completion of all requirements.