United Way of Greater Atlanta brings together people and resources to tackle complex issues and drive sustainable positive change to help our community thrive. For individuals and organizations that want to help improve the health of their community – United Way is the platform that enables individuals, groups and companies to make a difference – individually and collectively – in whatever way they wish to contribute their time, talent and treasure.
United Way helps create a thriving community in three ways
- United Way draws together the efforts of people and organizations across Greater Atlanta’s 13 counties to work collectively on issues most strongly affecting child, family and community well-being.
- United Way invests funds where they have the most leverage in addressing those issues, directing the dollars from its Child Well-Being Impact Fund (dollars given to vs. through United Way).
- United Way deploys the power of 16,000 volunteers toward work across Greater Atlanta’s 13 counties.
UWGA is now hiring interns for Fall 2019 in various positions including:
- Corporate Relations/New Business Intern
- Early Learning and Development Intern
- Major Gifts Events Intern
- Social Impact Intern
- Volunteerism Intern
- Creative Communications Intern
- PACE (Partners Advancing Childhood Education) Intern
For more information and to apply, click here.