The White House Internship Program selection process is highly competitive. Applicants are encouraged to submit a thorough application that illustrates their qualifications, character, and commitment to public service. Selection as a White House intern is based on the following criteria:
- A commitment to public service
- Demonstrated leadership in the community
- A commitment to the mission of the Trump Administration
The Fall 2019 White House Internship Program will run from September 4, 2019 to December 6, 2019. All application materials, including letters of recommendation, must be submitted through the application portal on or before May 3, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Additional upcoming White House Internship Program term dates and deadlines are listed below. For more information about the program and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit here.
Fall 2019 Internship Timeline:
- Application Posted – Monday, March 18, 2019
- Application Deadline – Friday, May 3, 2019
- Notifications Begin – Week of July 15, 2019
- Internship Start Date – Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Internship End Date – Friday, December 6, 2019
For more information, click here.