ABOUT THE POSITION
The Fall 2020 program dates are October 5th through December 4th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on team/bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Work alongside correspondents and producers in story research.
- Curate social media, develop regional contacts while making calls on breaking news throughout the region.
- Support field teams with inhouse production.
- Support field teams with in-house production including pre-interviews and logging.
- Work alongside correspondents and producers in story research, pitching and newsgathering.
- Occasionally write digital wire stories.
- You will have a front row seat as history unfolds before your eyes.
- Social media savvy.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong code of ethics.
- Positive attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong desire to work in the field and learn journalism from some of the best in the business.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.