ABOUT THE POSITION
The Singleton for State House internship program allows students to play a crucial role in the success of the campaign, including, but not limited to the below facets:
- Interact and develop professional skills with the candidate, campaign staff, and volunteers
- Participate in the execution of campaign communications, grassroots coordination, and campaign strategy
- Potential to earn academic credit
- Bolster their resume
Interns will be expected to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize problem-solving skills
- Confront challenges with a can-do attitude
- Engage fellow Georgians in the political process with courtesy
It is an unpaid internship and would allow interns to work remotely. Following a phone or in-person interview, the internship would begin immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send the following to Mason Rainey (email@example.com) by Tuesday, August 20:
- One-page resume
- Writing sample (at least half a page) answering the question: What compels you to support Philip Singleton as the next representative for House District 71, and what relevant skills do you bring to the table?