Are students at Georgia Tech interested in an internship or full-time career opportunity at the world’s premier national security and law enforcement agency? The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is in search of highly motivated and talented candidates from a diversity of backgrounds who are interested in serving the nation. We are hosting virtual information sessions for the internship on September 14 and 22 and the full-time position on September 18 and October 1, 9, and 13 to talk about the opportunities here at the FBI.
To sign up for the internship information sessions: https://rpo-amau.interviewerassistant.com/en/candidate/896a0d2a-f0f9-40ab-a37c-bcba4e564e55
To sign up for the full-time position information sessions: https://rpo-amau.interviewerassistant.com/en/candidate/eba87b4d-68be-4e96-ab00-4ec960487b07
We are part of the FBI’s Resource Planning Office (RPO), which manages the Bureau’s $5+ billion personnel budget and strategic planning processes; crafts internal policy; designs business intelligence tools; automates and re-engineers business processes; and provides project-based consulting services to senior executives. In short, RPO exists to drive innovation and enable efficient and effective FBI business operations, thereby ensuring that investigative personnel have what they need to protect the American People.
RPO analysts have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with forward-thinking, innovative colleagues
- Be responsible for and lead various program and projects
- Gain insight into every division and program in the FBI
- Produce reports and briefings for FBI senior executives
- Travel to field offices to conduct training or data collection
- Expand skill sets in project management, data collection and analysis, business communication, and presentation creation and deliverance
- Make an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of FBI business operations
For more information on the Honors Internship Program or to apply to this posting by the September 30th deadline, please visit https://www.fbijobs.gov/students/undergrad. For the full-time position send resumes to RPO_Recruiting@fbi.gov by the October 16th deadline. I’ve also attached two flyers to provide more information on eahc posting.
We look forward to speaking with you!