“One of Atlanta’s leading law firms is seeking a file clerk to provide administrative support to attorneys in their busy litigation practice. This is a great opportunity for a new college graduate with an eye on law school to join an incredibly talented team of litigators. Candidates for this position should have a strong work ethic, well-developed organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The day to day responsibilities of this position will include:
- Maintaining electronic and physical files, documents and records
- Providing some jr. paralegal support to attorneys
- Preparing legal document indices, file folders and labels
- Following a filing system and organizing records, such as letters, legal documents, case files, correspondence, invoices and memoranda according to that system
- Clerical duties, such as handling mail, faxing, using a copy machine, maintaining a calendar, managing office equipment and ordering supplies.
This position offers valuable exposure to depositions, mediations and trials, as well as great training and support. Candidates must be self-motivated with strong multitasking and prioritization skills. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is required.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a top firm with many perks – a nice work environment, competitive salary, and great growth opportunities! If you have a four year degree and legal experience, please apply for immediate and confidential consideration.
For questions and to inquire about applying:
Matt Hollingsworth, J.D.
Consultant- Beacon Hill Legal